Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bubbly

I love taking bubble baths. They are relaxing, they help me fall asleep, they allow me time to think, gather my thoughts and just unwiiiiinnnnndddd.
I just moved into a place with a "soaking" tub (re: ginormous tub). For the first time since moving to NYC I went to purchase bubble bath. Not just any bubble bath. Organic, natural bubble bath.
But there is no such thing for adults. Organic, natural bubble bath lives in kiddy-land.
It's hard to believe and I know you might think I'm exaggerating. I'm not. I consider myself a master at "the Google." But I've Googled the hell out of organic, natural bubble bath and my final purchase was for 100% pure Strawberry Ice Cream Bubble Bath.
I see a hole in the market that I want to fill. Get ready for my Organic, all natural bath product line. It's already in the making. Ingredients have been ordered. Brand names have been considered!

No comments:

Post a Comment